My Blog

This is my blog. It's old. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The company we keep

I've had a chance to step into the offices of many companies over my career. The ID badges are my souveniers.

A: Andersen, Air Products, AOL, Anadarko Petroleum
B: BMC Software, Bank of America, BearingPoint
C: Compaq, Continental Airlines, Continental Carbon
D: Deloitte, Day Zimmermann
E: Enron, ExxonMobil, Ernst & Young
F: First Wave Marine, Ford Motor Company
G: GHS Health Systems
H: Halliburton, HP, Hess
I:
J: Johnson Space Center (NASA)
K: Kellogg Brown & Root, KPMG
L: Landmark Graphics
M: MD Anderson, Microsoft, Minute Maid
N: Nestle
O:
P: Pennzoil
Q:
R: Reliant Energy, Randall's
S: Sysco, Shell, Schlumberger
T: Tesoro Petroleum, Trinity Industries, Taiwan National Semiconductor, Texas Instruments
U: US Airways
V: Valero
W: Wilson Industries
X: XM Radio
Y:
Z:
|| hcpark, 3:21 PM

1 Comments:

I have a little wooden box with nametags I used to wear at different jobs I once had. It’s kind of a souvenir box that I like to look through from time-to-time. You certainly have quite the collection!

Johnny
Blogger John Hamre, at 1:39 PM  

Add a comment

Counter
Site Counter