This is Howard C. Park's blog. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
the mp3 roulette
Here are the rules:
1. Open your mp3 player application.
2. Select the "shuffle" feature. "Shuffle" your selection.
3. Log the 1st 10 songs (artist/album) in the response to this post.
4. Do NOT skip over that embarrassing song that came up. You MUST list the 1st 10 songs. Only exception is if you have an artist or album that is repeated.
5. Log your 10 songs in your own blog and encourage others to play this game.
My 10 songs:
1. Recurring Dream / Crowded House / Afterglow
2. How Deep Is The Ocean / Diana Krall / Love Scenes
3. Kinder / David Garza / This Euphoria
4. Narcolepsy / Third Eye Blind / Third Eye Blind
5. Down By The Sea / Men At Work / Contraband - The Best of Men At Work
6. Moorea / Gipsy Kings / Gipsy Kings
7. Got To Get You Into My Life / The Beatles / Anthology
8. I Won't Stay Long / Sixpence None The Richer / Sixpence None The Richer
9. My baby / 8½ Souvenirs / Twisted Desire
10. Whatever Gets You On / Fastball / The Harsh Light Of Day