My Blog

This is my blog. It's old. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

how iPod is changing the way I listen to my music

I got an iPod a few months back. It has changed that way I listen to music. Amazing things happen when you can load up 1200 songs and put it in "random play" mode. I realize that I do, in fact, have the greatest CD collection.

I am listening to long-forgotten tracks from lost CDs that would remain in my CD drawer without the iPod. I can listen to one song and compare it to another (tempo, key, same beginning?). I can play the identify the song in 2 measures or less. I look forward to long drives and I now count songs instead of time or miles.
|| hcpark, 5:01 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Counter
Site Counter