My Blog

This is my blog. It's old. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

how NOT to do a travel blog

It's been a while since my last entry. Excuse: I've been trying to get everything squared away for a trip to the Czech Republic. I am accompanying some clients for 5th Annual Global Gas Village Underground Gas Storage Workshop.

So I'm on my trip and I'll try to post interesting blog-like entries about my trip. I am, unfortunately, a very bad blogger. Were I a real blogger, I would have made a few "pre-trip" entries. I would have brought a decent digital camera and actaully take pictures and upload the pictures onto the blog.

In fact, I've taken up most of this entry with excuses. The only link I provide is for the conference. (Anyone interested in underground gas storage?)
|| hcpark, 10:48 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Counter
Site Counter