My Blog

This is my blog. It's old. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

that's in US dollars?

I just got back from Southern California. Drove my brother's Prius for a few days, including a round-trip from San Diego to LA. I gassed up while I was somewhere east of LA for around $22. And this is in a part of the country that makes headlines about its high has prices. So, for ~$22, I did several hundred miles, averaging 40+ MPG.

Then I got back to Houston and filled-up both cars we have. About $75 total. And this is before the gas prices go crazy due to Katrina.
|| hcpark, 5:17 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Counter
Site Counter