My Blog

This is my blog. It's old. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

accordians

A recent gig gave me a chance to think more about accordians.

The owner of the accordian recounted how TSA wasn't sure exactly what it was. "Not too many people play the accordian these days." I imagined a replay of a funny scene from the Pink Panther (2006) where our heroes had to convince a security guard they were indeed part of the dance troup and NOT in disguise to gain entry into an invitation-only event.

"So.... let''s see you play the accordian, pretty boy!"

It turns out that there are many songs on my iTunes with an accordian in the mix, so much so that I could probably create a "accordian" playlist.
Sign me up!

|| hcpark, 10:47 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Counter
Site Counter