My Blog

This is my blog. It's old. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Another quiz

Yes, it's another self-quiz. Hmmm.... I don't want to read TOO MUCH into this... but...

Family is most important in your life.



Having a high focus on family indicates that you are a loving and nurturing person. You want to have a nice big family of your own, and you are very close with your siblings and parents.


Life Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Of course, does the category separations above mean that the buckets are mutually independent? Does mean that for me,

Fun = Love + Money ??

Does this mean that a FUN CAREER is more important that FAMILY?

And I only recall THREE questions that deal with health. Who writes this stuff anyway?

|| hcpark, 6:39 AM

2 Comments:

Interesting. I guess I’m not surprised by either your results or mine.

“Love is most important in your life.

“A high love concentration indicates that you want love in your life. It is very important to you and something that you strive to attain.”

My chart
Blogger Nils Jonsson, at 9:28 AM  
So what does it say about me that *fun* is most important in my life....that I value enjoyment over anything else? Didn't we read this today in church...to glorify God and enjoy him forever? I figure part of how we glorify him is by enjoying this life we live here on earth.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM  

Add a comment

Counter
Site Counter