My Blog

This is my blog. It's old. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've been tagged

some blog thing, I guess. since most people come to my blog from other blogs, i gotta oblige.

Eight things most people don't know about.

1. I don't like peanut butter. My family knows this, and my kids think it's very strange.

2. Speaking of food, I love ramen. I had plenty of it in grad school, but even now, with my per-meal budget increased to something above $1.59, I still like to enjoy ramen. I know many ramen tips and tricks, including the "egg secret". Yeah, I know, my family also knows this.

3. Things I wanted to be when I grew up: pilot, magician, trumpet player, detective, cowboy.

4. I hate wet socks.

5. I once pulled a fire alarm by mistake. It was at a place of residence early on a Saturday morning. It woke everyone up, officials showed up. I was never implicated.

6. I'm bad with remembering names, but I can remember songs and music from years ago, especially if I saw it live. I remember my brother-in-law calling from New Orleans telling me that he had gotten engaged; I remember this because "Rocky Top" was playing in the background. I remember some 4-piece band I saw in High School. Their short gig included "Boys of Summer", "Dreams", and "Subdivisions". I remember hearing my first rock when I must have been 5 years old. CCR, "Proud Mary".

7. When I was taking Tae Kwon Do in Korea (back when I was 5), I remember picking up my teacher's nunchucks. I remember how heavy they were, and I recall taking one of the handles and trying it out. Spin, spin, throw, spin.... Then I remember waking up on the floor with a pain in the back of my head. I was alone, and no one saw me. These things CAN knock you out.

8. I am fascinated about how locks work. In my life, I have picked a few locks and "cracked" a few combination locks.
|| hcpark, 1:01 PM

1 Comments:

Thank you for playing. You didn't have to, but you did.

But do you remember your brother-in-law's NAME?
Blogger Sarah Hazel, at 10:14 AM  

Add a comment

Counter
Site Counter