My Blog

This is my blog. It's old. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tea Fire in Montecito / Santa Barbara

Tonight, I was coming back from dinner in Carpinteria. On the way back to Cate School, I saw a car come to a stop sign and wait a bit longer than normal. When I got to the stop sign at this intersection, I looked around and saw a fire in the hills.


View Larger Map

The "Tea Fire". Still going on. Several hundred acres, centered around LotusLand, Montecito Covenant Church, and Westmont College.

Here are some views of the fire:

This is from our porch, around 730PM:


About 840PM, from the Sunset Bench, north end of Long House:
|| hcpark, 11:07 PM

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Unknown, at 12:00 AM  

Add a comment

Counter
Site Counter