My Blog

This is my blog. It's old. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

things you can buy on amazon

Don't ask me how I got to this page, but you can buy a UFO Detector on amazon.com.

But don't waste your money on this one; there's a newer, better model. It does look fancier, but I'll leave it to the experts to tell me if it works better.

Actual quotes from reviews:
"I purchased this item and am blown away by its effectiveness."

"Anyone serious about UFO hunting and exploration. needs this for their kit."

" Sure enough, one of those b*stards was right in my living room!"

Oh yea, this reminds me. I should edit my Amazon browsing history.
|| hcpark, 11:07 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Counter
Site Counter