My Blog

This is my blog. It's old. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.

Friday, April 01, 2005

the bloggers speak (write)

How powerful are blogs? Just ask White House correspondent James D. Guckert and Eason Jordan, the chief news executive for CNN. Both have resigned due to some powerful blogs. This article also has a quick history of blogs, as well as the impact that it's having on media today.

So what about this blog? Oh, it's mostly harmless. Silly tests (such as "will I survive a zombie attack") to observations about corporate America... I can't imagine anyone taking my entries too seriously. Not yet. It's mostly for fun, such as the MP3 roulette (anyone can play...).

Play along!
|| hcpark, 12:41 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Counter
Site Counter