My Blog

This is my blog. It's old. Interests: live music, simulations and modeling, languages, iPod, social and business networking, systems thinking, history of science, management, BBQ, trivia, good coffee, organizational learning, traveling, personal histories.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

back from CR

I'm officially back from the Czech Republic. BTW, we no longer have "Czechoslovakia". That went away in 1993 as the two halves split into the Czech Republic and Slovakia, in something known as the Velvet Divorce. Be prepared for coctail party fodder by reading up on what's happened to all your favorite former Eastern Bloc nations.
I do have, like a good "bad blogger", several parting thoughts on my recent travels, which I will post in the next few days.
|| hcpark, 2:27 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Counter
Site Counter